Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer Vacation (part 7)

The next week we went to Antelope Island.  I've lived in Utah all my life until we moved to Minnesota and I have never been to Antelope Island.  We decided that it was high time we did and we had a great time.



I took this panoramic picture with my camera.  from the top of the hill we hiked. 


We hiked and took lots of trails.  




Saw bison.

Visited the visitors center




Found more trails to walk along.



These two have so much fun together. 

Saw some antelope out in the distance

 It was a fun trip and we all had a great time.  We had beautiful weather which was amazing since it was raining hard in Salt Lake the whole time we were there.  I am glad that we made the trip out there and will probably go again.  
The next day we went downtown and toured the conference center and visitors center on temple square.  It was raining again and it kinda ruined our plans but we still had a fun time. 







Later that week we went to dinner with all of Jake's siblings that were in Utah.  Then we went to the Ogden temple open house and looked around the grounds.  We couldn't/didn't get tickets so we just looked around the grounds and the visitor's center.  







We had a great week!  So sad that it was our last one in Utah though.  



No comments: