Yup, they grew!! I am so happy that I have a little something green in my house since everything around looks like the background in this picture. Gray and white. Now I can have fresh cilantro, basil and oregano whenever I want. Well, maybe not yet, but definitely soon. It makes me happy to have a little green these days, can't wait for spring to come. Too bad I'm told it isn't very close yet....
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Something Green
It may be winter in Minne"snow"ta but something green is growing in my house. (That sounds a little scary I know, but it's a good thing) I got a small herb garden from "santa" and just couldn't wait until spring to plant my seeds. I figured they would be inside and protected from the cold so they should grow, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment