This winter has been a little light on the snow. There have only been a couple of snowfalls that have actually amounted to something the kids could actually go out and play in. I'm told that this winter is extremely mild for Minnesota and not to get too comfortable because next winter will be much worse. All I have to say is "we'll see". We had a snow storm at the end of January that finally amounted to enough snow to play in. The kids excitedly bundled up for a fun afternoon in the snow. They had a great time trying to build an igloo.
I even let them use my bread pans to make the ice bricks for the igloo. Too bad there wasn't nearly enough snow.
I told Ashton he had to hold still so I could get a picture of him. This is what I got, not exactly what I had in mind, but at least he isn't blurry like he was in most of the others....
My rosy cheeked girl.
They stayed outside for a couple of hours. But even Abbie never complained about being cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment