DAY 18. The YMCA. Until moving to Minnesota the YMCA was just a song that my kids like to sing to annoy me. And if someone said that they were going to the Y, they meant BYU. But now I am starting to love my YMCA. We signed up for memberships a few weeks ago and I hoped that we would use them enough to make it worth the money. With all that has been going on I hadn't gone as much as I would have liked but this week I vowed to do better, no matter what. I have made it three times this week and I can't wait to get back. I haven't been brave enough to try and of the classes that they offer, but I like walking on the indoor walking track and using the treadmills and elliptical machines that they have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment