I am so sorry! I really wish I could give you a hug right now! I want so badly to say something comforting, but I know I can't. You will be in my prayers. Love you! When I had my miscarriage a dear friend loaned me a book that really helped. It's called Gone Too Soon: The Life and Loss of Infants and Unborn Children. The author articulated what was in my heart very well and it was not necessarily comforting to see my feelings in type, but at the same time comforting. If that makes sense...
2 comments:
I am so sorry! I really wish I could give you a hug right now! I want so badly to say something comforting, but I know I can't. You will be in my prayers. Love you! When I had my miscarriage a dear friend loaned me a book that really helped. It's called Gone Too Soon: The Life and Loss of Infants and Unborn Children. The author articulated what was in my heart very well and it was not necessarily comforting to see my feelings in type, but at the same time comforting. If that makes sense...
I am so sorry! I went through that twice and I don't wish that on anyone. I will keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment