I have wanted a piano for a really long time. Probably since we first started Lexie in piano lessons back in Utah. It has just never been at the top of the priority list. I have voiced my want for a piano at church a few times just in random conversations and apparently someone was listening because two Sundays ago I was approached by someone who needed to get rid of their piano because she was moving into an assisted living facility and can't take the piano with her. She had been told that I might be interested. Absolutely! She didn't want anything for it, just to have us love it the way that she had. We can definitely do that. The only problem was getting it from her house to ours. Well some really great men in our ward took care of that and Wednesday night it was delivered to our home. The kids have played it everyday since. I love it, even if it has been loud sometimes. It is desperate need of being tuned but we can take care of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment