Thursday, August 29, 2013

Myles 9 months

He keeps growing up. No matter what I do to slow time down I keep failing and my kids keep growing every time I blink.....  But really it's a good thing, Ashton asked me the other day when I was only half jokingly telling the kids to stop getting older, "Mom, what would you do if we stayed this age forever and you kept getting older that would be really sad."  He's right that would be sad, and I know that they need to grow up and experience things and learn but I still don't have to like it all the time.  Anyway, Myles turned 9 months old this month and here are his pictures from 8 and 9 months.

Eight Months


these are from our family pictures which I will be posting more of soon.

Nine Months
notice how is hands are blurry because they are moving, this boy never holds still unless he is asleep and then it is debatable if he is truly holding still.  

And a picture of my two boys.  It is so fun to watch them together.  There is nothing like the love of your brother.

No comments: