Monday, April 22, 2013

A Mom to a Teenager?

I am officially the mom to a teenager! Lexie turned 13 today and man I feel old.....

This little angel












has grown into the most beautiful young women ever.  
I love her so much.  She is super sweet and sensitive to the needs of others.  She is literally my right hand and I don't know what I would do without her.  She is most definitely not your average teenager!  Happy birthday sweet girl!  
This is a birthday party year for the kids and she was going to have one last Saturday but an impromptu trip to Texas has postponed it a little.  We had a family celebration for her today.

13 candles on dairy free cupcakes! 

this is what Ashton, Abbie and Myles got for her....

I want to take a picture of you with your present.... hold it up by your face!

gift card to Joann's-- some girls favorite store ever!

We also got her the latest Ipod nano but it didn't get here in time for her birthday.

No comments: