Abbie loves to hold her baby brother, she has been the best helper anyone could ask for.
Myles and mom have both been doing this a lot!
chubby checks!
Our little glow worm! Unfortunately Myles bilirubin levels just kept climbing after he was born (due to my antibody issues during pregnancy) and peeked at 19.5 at 1 week old. We had to get a light blanket for him (thankfully it worked and he didn't have to be admitted to the hospital for more intensive light therapy.) We had to use the blanket for 5 days before his levels were back in a more safe range and he could go without it. This also meant daily or every other day trips to the hospital for weight checks and blood draws. I should have taken a picture of his poor little feet after 6 times but I didn't they were so sad.
Lexie saves me almost every day. I don't know what I would do without her. She is the best baby burper ever! Not to mention all the other things that she does for me. She is my extra hand every day.
Ashton is in love with his baby brother. He even changes diapers with little to no help, pretty good for a 7-year-old boy.



No comments:
Post a Comment