Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good News

Today I had an appointment with the Maternal Fetal Medicine clinic that is affiliated with the clinic her in Red Wing, it is an hour away in Burnsville (which is near the twin cites).  Anyway, I had the appointment as a consultation for the anti M and while I was there I asks them about the parvovirus.  After checking my results they decided that I am already immune to it, meaning that I have had it sometime in the past (which I don't remember having and neither does my mom.)  Anyway that is GOOD news because that means that it can't hurt this baby because I am already immune to it YA!  And getting more info on the anti M helped me be a little more calm about that too.  Hopefully my levels stay low like they are right now and things will go smoothly, I just wish that there was something that I could do to control it, but I can't.  All I can do is put it in God's hands and have faith that things will work out for the best.

No comments: