Saturday, April 9, 2011

Starfruit

 How can you not smile when your food is that cute!
Today I was able to get a bountiful basket again after not being able to for the last 3 weeks because of how fast the sale out.  I was really excited too because I also got a tropical pack that had pineapple, mangos, a starfruit and lots more in it.  We have never tried a starfruit and the kids were super excited to give it a try, they wanted me to cut it up as soon as we got home.  They eagerly waited for me to say they could give it a try, nearly getting their fingers in the way of the knife as I cut it up.  Finally they were able to give it a taste....


I think it was still a little on the green side, but it was very tasty I am sure we will be buying more of them at the store soon.  

1 comment:

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

Star fruit looks like fun we should try that sometime.