We have the perfect sledding hill... next door!!! While I am not a fan of sledding, myself. I would rather stay inside where it is nice and warm :) My kids are very excited when I offer up sledding as a choice for something fun to do. I haven't let Abbie go sledding before, thinking that she was too little to actually enjoy going down the hill over and over again in the snow, and then having to climb back up. Well, I have to admit that I was wrong.... She had a blast!! It did take her a while to get the hang of climbing back up, but she loved going down and would squeal at the top of her lungs every time. Here are a few pictures.
at the top ready to go.
going back up the other side once they got to the bottom.
starting the long climb back to the top.
1 comment:
FUN!!!!!!
Post a Comment