Jake and I had a wonderful Valentines weekend. He got me 2 dozen roses, they are beautiful, I love them. Yesterday, we took the kids to grandpa to be babysat while we went to dinner at Market Street, then to Ikea for so much needed storage shelves for the playroom. It was wonderful to finally get an evening with just Jake, no kids, that doesn't happen nearly as much as it should anymore, the food was great it was crab fest!! It was even fun to go shopping especially since we didn't have the kids and we could talk and think and not be worried about what the kids were doing. Now once we get the playroom all organized I will take some pictures and let you see what we bought.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentine's Day
Jake and I had a wonderful Valentines weekend. He got me 2 dozen roses, they are beautiful, I love them. Yesterday, we took the kids to grandpa to be babysat while we went to dinner at Market Street, then to Ikea for so much needed storage shelves for the playroom. It was wonderful to finally get an evening with just Jake, no kids, that doesn't happen nearly as much as it should anymore, the food was great it was crab fest!! It was even fun to go shopping especially since we didn't have the kids and we could talk and think and not be worried about what the kids were doing. Now once we get the playroom all organized I will take some pictures and let you see what we bought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment