Monday, October 12, 2009

Ashton's Birthday Pics


It has taken me a whole month to get Ashton's birthday pics taken (I almost gave up on doing them myself and just went to Kiddie Kandids) but finally with a bribe of going out for sushi (yes, you read that right sushi) I finally got something that I could work with for his birthday pics. He is just at an age, or stage, where he doesn't want to hold still or look at the camera, I can't tell you how many pictures I have of him smiling so cute but looking out of the corner of his eye or up in the sky or down at ground but it way too many. This picture required some editing as it was but it is what we got. And he seems so much older than four to me in this picture. Love you buddy, happy 4th birthday.

No comments: