Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun in the sun...

My kids have been begging for months outside water toys, so I told them to put their money together and we would go to the store and see what they could buy. They got a slip-n-slide and some water guns. The only problem is that it has rained here every day since they bought their toys (which was 10 days ago.) I can't believe how much rain we have gotten, and not just a little here and there, but major thunderstorms everyday for the last 10 days... I am grateful for the rain, our grass looks great without us having to water it, but come on we live in a desert for crying out loud. Today it is more typical sunny Utah summer weather, so out came the slip-n-slide. Here are a few pictures..




They had a blast!!! I think it is going to be a popular activity this summer.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Abbie is getting so BIG! Did you ever get the outfit I left with maren for her 1st bday???

Erick & Heather said...

That looks way fun! It's hard to believe that summer is here when you only get 1 day out of 14 to actually play outside. The pictures are so cute!!!

Nikki said...

Yes, Thanks Holly!! We did get that darling dress that you left with Maren, it is so cute. I love it.

Cindy Louhoo :) said...

Looks like a perfect summer day. And you are welcome. . .believe me, I'm just paying it forward. Lub ya ;)