Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much to all of my wonderful friends!!!!!! People who brought something by the house, called me on the phone or said a prayer for me and my family. I appreciate everything that everyone has done. I know that all of you have busy lives, and the thought that you would take time from your families to help mine means a lot to me. So in case I didn't tell you before, thank you so much for being there in my hour of need, for listening, for caring, and for being such great friends.

2 comments:

Madsens said...

Sure wish I could have come to the funeral. You all are in our prayers. What a beautiful family picture below. Trisha looks so happy with such a wonderful family.

Melanie said...

She is getting so big! She sure is a cutie, that is for sure:)