Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The new site...

Its finally ready..... It wasn't that it was hard, it was really easy, there were just so many choices that I had a hard time sticking to one theme. The first day I changed the home page about 25 times til I found something that I was happy with. Then the next time I tried to work on it I messed with changing the home page again. I had to leave it alone and just do the rest of it. Once I got doing the rest it was so easy I could do it holding Abbie. I am starting really love my Mac. Just wish I had my picture editing software for it, I should have bought it when we got the Mac (thought I would try what came with the mac which is really good for a basic program) but I really like my Photoshop Elements. Here is the link to the new site, I will still keep this one and put stuff on here occasionally but most new stuff will go there.... http://web.me.com/jakennikki

Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: